Saturday, September 26, 2009

is it better to exist or to not exist?

sometimes, as a human being, i wonder whether or not i truly am what i want to be? am i just a product of my environment? did i truly have any ruling as to how my life would turn out?
-dont get me wrong here, i am completely happy with my wife and the direction i/we are headed in our lives. before i know it we will be out-right adults teaching and functioning in 'adult' society. thats scary.
back to what i was saying; am ' I ' truly what i am supposed to be? i know i am not the only person who ever feels this way. life is crazy. i guess i will never truly know what i am 'supposed' to be but i will always do what makes me happy and what is right to me.

who can say what they want to be isnt what our environments have influenced us to want?

is it good to be seen or good to invisible?

No comments:

Post a Comment